We specialize in machining materials for unique industry applications.
At Toolcraft Machining, our experience and technology give us the ability to work with many difficult-to-machine materials that other CNC machining facilities are not able to handle. Inconel, Ni-hard, and titanium are among the many types of complex materials that we work with on a regular basis. See the materials list below for more details, and also be sure to check out the industries we serve.Request A Quote
- Machining suppliers who don’t provide material
- Machining suppliers who only work with limited material types
- Difficulty locating and procuring materials in the value stream
- Suppliers with limited size and weight capabilities
- We work directly with a network of material suppliers including mills, foundries, forgers, and many more
- We CNC machine a broad range of materials to meet your needs
- We work with our customers to solve material challenges and offer alternative material solutions
- CNC milling up to 43,000 lbs and CNC turning up to 33,000 lbs with the overhead capacity to handle the material
What Makes Us Unique
Over the past 60 years, Toolcraft Machining has machined materials provided by our customers. Over time this dynamic has changed with more customers requesting material management in addition to their machining needs. As a result, we have developed an expansive network to provide solutions to meet even the most complex material requirements. Every day, we purchase materials in a variety of types and conditions ranging from small bar stock to large custom forgings and castings weighing up to 40,000 lbs.
With 60+ years of experience in the machining industry, we understand the importance of fostering great relationships with a wide-range of suppliers. We align ourselves with suppliers who are just as customer focused as we are. We have also identified the value of hiring employees with diverse and unique work experience. We utilize this diversity to create systematic solutions to meet our customer’s material challenges head on.
Meet The Team
As a small team of 40 employees, we are fortunate to possess 500 years of industry knowledge and experience collectively. Click on the link below to meet some of the Toolcraft Machining team.