Empowering people to win together.
Toolcraft Machining’s mission is to empower people to win together. We build our business and behavior around our core values: authenticity, doing the right thing, and grit. We believe if we identify what is important to our customers and integrate our business with their major goals and objectives, we will succeed.Request A Quote
- Machining suppliers with limited industry knowledge and machining experience
- Suppliers without a customer centered approach whose goals and objectives don’t align with yours
- Partners who lack business integrity
- Suppliers with inadequate quality systems to manage complex industry requirements
- 24 machinists with 350 years of collective experience; 40 total employees with combined industry knowledge of 500 years
- Toolcraft Machining stands behind a customer integrated process aimed at our customer’s core strategies
- We honor our commitments
- We embrace quality as an essential tool to effectively manage our business
What Makes Us Unique
At Toolcraft Machining, we use a customer integrated process. We identify our customer’s goals and objectives and align our business with their direction. We also follow through on our commitments. Whether it’s quality requirements, critical delivery dates or agreed upon pricing, our customers can count on us to execute as promised. Furthermore, we invest in our employees. Every year, 5% of total sales is reinvested back into training initiatives that emphasize technical development and leadership.
Toolcraft Machining has been blessed with three generations of history, knowledge, and experience. Founded in 1960 by Charles A. Pfannerstill and succeeded by his two sons, Chris and Richard, the company ultimately arrived in the good hands of Kathy Pfannerstill who took ownership in 2016. As a small team, we are blessed with an abundance of industry knowledge and experience. Our average length of service exceeds 10 years. This organization loyalty has contributed to our strong reputation within the machining industry.