A CNC machining company positioned to manage your complex industry needs.
- Complex industry requirements
- Machining suppliers with limited industry specific experience
- Insufficient response to changing industry needs
- Lack of high quality short-run machine shops
- Identifying partners that can manage secure information
- Mature, sophisticated business systems
- 60 years of diverse industry experience
- Flat organization; nimble on our feet
- Built for low-volume, complex parts of all sizes
- We are a JCP certified machine shop ready to meet your defense military needs
What Makes Us Unique
At Toolcraft Machining, we are committed to the industries that we serve. We work to identify our customer’s strategies and objectives and align our business with their purpose. Doing so has allowed us to fulfill a unique and highly valuable role within the machining industry, serving as a short-run, low-volume machine shop. We understand the complexity within each industry, continually invest in capital equipment, and advance our quality systems and internal processes to meet these demands.
A significant separator between Toolcraft Machining and other machine shops is intellectual capital – our possession of knowledge. We invest in targeted training aimed at raising the capability of every employee to better serve our customers. We don’t shy away from new, exciting expectations from our customers that force us to expand the gap, solve the problem, and grow our organization. Our comprehensive experience gives us the ability to provide machining solutions in a variety of industries in ways others can’t.
Meet The Team
As a small team of 40 employees, we are fortunate to possess 500 years of industry knowledge and experience collectively. Click on the link below to meet some of the Toolcraft Machining team.